Introduction to Qigong
This short program (approx 2-3 hours), drip-fed over 7 days, will give you a solid introduction to the concepts and practice of the ancient art of Qigong (life-force energy cultivation).
Topics covered include:
- What is Qi
- What is Qigong
- Energy-Body- Consciousness unification theory (Jing Qi Shen)
- Introductory Qi Field Theory
- Introduction to the Ren Xue school of life cultivation
- A one hour guided class where you will learn 'La Qi' (pulling Qi) to 'feel' Qi, and 'Pour Qi Relaxation' to replenish Qi reserves and relax the mind.
- Explanation of the 9 methods of Yuan Gong
- The importance of the technique of abdominal breathing
- Glossary of commonly used terms in Qigong, Yuan Gong and Ren Xue
- and more!
By the end of this program you will have a good introduction to the ancient healing practice of Qigong, and why it is so beneficial for health and wellbeing.
Note: the content from this free program is extracted from the more comprehensive 'Foundations of Ren Xue and Yuan Gong' entry level program. See the Qigong store for details.