This part 1 training course sets the foundation for the part 2 'practical application' training. It is a pre-requisite to enroll in part 1 in order to move onto part 2.
You will learn a range of life-changing information including:
- Where in the body different emotions hide and are stored (ie in which organs)
- The 5 elemental forces of nature, how these manifest inside the body, and how they correspond with all types of emotions
- The positive (virtuous) and negative (harmful) cycle of emotions inside the body
- The difference between 'primary' (primal) and 'secondary' (thinking) emotions, and why this is critical for reducing fear, and growing trust
- The 5 essential qualities of the heart (Xin) and how these are affected by negative emotions
- The 'chicken and egg' connection between negative emotions and unhealthy patterns of consciousness
- How to tell the difference between 'natural and unnatural' inside your body, energetically and physically
- The instinctive, protective role which emotions play inside your body, and how to evolve beyond needing these survival emotions
- Why being calm and relaxed is your natural state, and how to ongoingly maintain this state
- How a 'heart wall of emotional energy is created, and why it hampers your ability to experience 'openness' and other Xin qualities
- The 6 most harmful 'families' of emotions we need to pay attention to in order to manage 99% of negative emotions
- How and why negative emotions harm the body energetically (Qi) and physically (cells, tissues, organs)
- How emotional patterning is set up early in childhood, and why this leads to problems later in life
- Why unhealthy emotional responses become habitual, and what we have to do to change them into healthy responses
- and more...
Go to taohealthqigong.mykajabi.com/emotional-freedom-course-outline for the full course curriculum.